Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Christmas Time with Shutterfly!

Have you checked out yet the Christmas cards that are available through Shutterfly? I’ve loved looking at the fun graphics and beautiful layouts. I can’t wait to pick out the design that we will use this year. In the past, I have always designed my own, but this year, due to some great deals, it’s actually cheaper for us to get our cards through Shutterfly. I also love the deals that are emailed to me weekly. You can sign up here to receive these emails as well, and get offers for calendars, photo books, stationery, and more. Here’s a peek at some of my favorites…

I love the sepia prints on this...
These are fun colors...
What a simply elegant layout...
This is a fun way to show all of the family...
I love the elegance of this card...
What a great way to combine a letter and photo....hmmm...I really like this!
Nice bright colors...
This one would be great for one good photo...
This card would let me have separate family photos.

Another project that I have enjoyed through Shutterfly is their great photobooks. Since digital photos most the time end up stashed in some file in the computer, I have been working on putting together a photo book for each year. Now we will actually be able to enjoy our family prints, and not have to search for them on the computer. These photo books are a great price, and definitely worth enjoying family memories.

So, pop on by the Shutterfly website to see what fun things you can design for your family and others!


No comments:

Post a Comment