Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days

Last week we took a day trip with the youth group to Santa Cruz. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a great time playing football, volleyball, strolling the boardwalk and playing in the sand. Joel loved it too, and didn't slow down all day!

Last week we also celebrated Justin's 25th birthday. I am so thankful for my faithful and loving husband. I'm excited to experience life this next year with him as well. We had just a little dinner, because he had a bigger birthday celebration over the weekend when the family was all together on Father's Day.

Last weekend my dear friend Andrea got married. What a privilege and blessing it was to share in this time with them in PA. It was a fast, but great trip, and I'm so thankful that God has brought her such a Christ-loving man!


No comments:

Post a Comment